- Support for Social Service Organizations
- Accreditation Preparation
- Meet Performance-Based Requirements
- Medicaid Implementation/Compliance
- Special or Time-Limited Projects
- A Performance-Related Focus
Our priority is seeing organizations benefiting from performance-based and accreditation requirements. We use a “performance consulting” approach to assess, address, and clarify an agency’s
- Business needs and contractual requirements
- Performance needs at all levels related to contractual requirements, including recipient outcomes
- Training/Capacity needs to ensure competent and effective services
- Work Environment needs to optimize employee performance
Many agencies dread it, but accreditation is a great opportunity to re-tool operations and direct services—and it can give employees opportunities to participate in ways they never have before. Read an interview where a successful preparation for accreditation is explored here.
Contact Us for a free accreditation consultation.