Recommended Reading for CEOs, Executive Directors, Managers, and Supervisors:
- Blanchard, Ken, Dana Robinson, and Jim Robinson. Zap the GAPS! Target Higher Performance and Achieve It! New York: HarperCollins, 2002.
- Bradach, Jeffrey L., Thomas J. Tierney, and Nan Stone. Delivering on the Promise of Nonprofits. Harvard Business Review, December, 2008, pp. 88-97.
- Collins, Jim. Good to Great, Why Some Companies Make The Leap….And Others Don’t. New York: HarperCollins, 2001.
- Kotter, John, and Holger Rathgeber, Our Iceberg is Melting, Changing and Succeeding Under Any Conditions. New York:St. Martin’s Press, 2005.
- Patterson, Kerry, et al, Crucial Confrontations, Tools for Resolving Broken Promises, Violated Expectations, and Bad Behavior. New York: St. Martin’s Press, 2005.
- Robinson, Dana Gaines and James C. Robinson, Editors. Moving from Training to Performance: A Practical Guidebook. Co-published in 1998 by the American Society for Training & Development (ASTD) and Berrett-Koehler Publisher, Inc.
Please Contact Us about books, articles, or blogs that are informative and well-written regarding human performance technology, leadership, effective management, and outcome-based practices. We’ll read them, review them, and perhaps add them to this list.